воскресенье, 20 мая 2012 г.

Spring colors

I can't believe it's weekend finally!
I spent several months living in crazy studying regime, having no time to sleep enough, should I continue talking about why I haven't written here? 
But now I feel so relaxed and happy, you can't imagine. 
So ! Here are some things I have chosen for this Spring 2012. My choice is:
Bright things, plain blouses/pants/cardigans/skirts/shirts and so on + unusual accessories, the photos of which I'll show you later. Spending time sitting in the boring classroom all winter and even now, I missed colorful clothes so much, so I decided not to wait for summer and to wear this beauties now!

 


 


 


 


 


 


 


Green Jacket - River Island
Blue Shirt - Mango
Yellow Cardigan - Mango
Bag - River Island
Purse - Mango
Flats - Marc by Marc Jacobs

And some "photo-efforts"- pics taken by me recently


 



 


 



Judge!

Best wishes

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий